What to get as a green gift?

My husband and I recently spent a weekend with some friends. I am trying to figure out what to get them as a gift to say thank you for being so generous. Since I know they are somewhat environmentally conscious like us, I was thinking something "green" would be appropriate. Any suggestions?

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• Lot of those green tote bags around now. Just about every store has them. Some are made from recyclables and such also.
    Anonymous

• You could always donate to a green cause. You could plant a tree in their honor. You could purchase energy offsets for them. Buy them a gift made of recycled product. One of my favorite sites is www.worldofgood.com.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• www.greenfeet.com is another great site for green shopping.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 AM on Jun. 6, 2009