Truth Or Dare - Most Embarrassing Dare You've Done!

Okay fess up.. yes, I know maybe it was high school or even junior high, but something embarrassing happened... please do share it in all its embarrassingly detailed glory! :-)

krnrobey71

Asked by krnrobey71 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I once had to run around the house with my pants down around my ankles. I fell just as I assumed I would. It was funny but I smashed a snail with my big ol' butt and the slime was alover my undies. Ewwww!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My friends and I all took turns peeing in a plastic cup (there were like 4 or 5 of us I think), then I put it in the mail box of a McMansion and we drove off.
    Anonymous

• my husband driving a 18 wheeler and the cops stoping and he caught me giving my husband a plow job he asked me for if i haad a license for that lol i told him yes i do im married to him lol
    Anonymous

• You gave your husband a blowie while he was driving an 18 wheeler!!! Wow, you just don't care if you hurt anyone do you?
    Anonymous

• Had to strip and let myself be photoed by my friend using her cell phone camera... not that smart, but kinda fun.. crazy dare.
    Anonymous

• I was playing this game while playing quarters with my long-time friend who is a lesbian. She dared me to let her eat me out for a minute, The embarrassing part?.......I had an orgasm 10 minutes later. I just couldn't let her stop and she just buried her face in me. It was fun.
    Anonymous

• I had bronchitis with early onset pneumonia a few years ago and could not stop coughing. I coughed so hard I let one rip and pee'd all over myself right in front of dh. I had to wear adult diapers for a week.
    Anonymous

• Anon :18 someone dared you to cough and fart and wear adult diapers? lol
    Anonymous

• ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 4:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2009