where can I download grease lightning clear version

Moms I am preparing a dance for my church, so it is absolutely necesary that this song doesn´t have the word sh... and pus... if you know what I mean, but I download a version from limewire and it is not the clean one, help me please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• good luck that takes from the song they have bears out to wal-mart that play that song and even they have all the dirty words and its a kids toy
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Grease is rated PG and even in the movie it is not the clean version I worked at blockbuster so I know because I had a lady really mad that this PG movies wsa sayn p-wagon and stuff, So your best beat is to go with hairspray or HSM.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009