bad hair day!?!?

So last night I was at my friends house, and I helped her dye her hair..
well, then I let her help me cut my hair.. I just wanted to trim it and put in a few layers.......
well... she completely messed up my hair. I know I can fix it myself, I've cut my own hair for years.. but I'll have to get VERY creative. So here are my questions:

Anyone have a bad hair cut experience they want to share?

Anyone have any hair style tips for short hair, or ideas for a pixie hair cut (since I think that's about the only way I can fix my hair without shaving it all off, lol)?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well, I have a story... I was preggo with my son and was getting a trim. At the time my hair was pretty short. After the gal was done the left side was about an inch long and the right was like 4. How on EARTH she thought it was even is beyond me. She also cut a huge hunk into my bangs.... AND she was a pro... >:( First and only time I have ever cried over a haircut!

As for a style... I'd grab a short-hair magazine... There are some really cute short styles right now!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• oh I know what you mean.. I cried last night about my hair.. to make it worse, my DD gave me a black eye. lol. It was just a horrible day yesterday..
    I did look on a few websites... I guess I know what I have to do.. I'm just so not wanting to go any shorter than it already is.. at this point I'm wearing it styled up, so you can't tell.. I guess either I'll have to face the music and get it fixed.. or wear my hair up all summer... lmao.. thankfully my hair grows longer in the summer months than it does in the winter months.. so HOPEFULLY.. it will grow out fast enough for me to get it fixed..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009