Did we.....????

Ok, so my SO gets FRESH with me in the middle of the night sometimes, the first few times it happened I was like 'ok, this is good' til the next morning when he would say "Did we have sex lastnite?", I'm like yeah, but just thought he was that tired that he couldn't remember, then it kept happening and I started getting pissed, it hadn't happened for a while then last week it happened and before we 'did it' I said are you fully awake and he says "Yeah" so we continue then the next afternoon, he askes "Did we have sex lastnight?" UGH, does this happen to anyone else and what is it his subconscious or what???

slynnb

Asked by slynnb at 11:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Could it be Sexomnia? He may not be actually answering you when he talks to you. My dh talks to me in his sleep. He'll ask me questions and I'll answer them but he never remembers in the morning. Maybe it something you two should look into?
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• If he does not have sex or desire sex when he is fully awake, I would seek help. Otherwise, enjoy the ride. It may be that he is awake, but is still so drowsy that he cannot fully remember it. Like when you wake kids up to take them potty and they don't remember in the morning.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• He does have sexual desire while awake too, thank god!! I told him once that he has Sexomnia and he wouldn't believe me because I heard about it on Dr. Phil or Oprah, you know how men are if you say you heard something from a TALK SHOW!, it can't be true! haha
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My husband does this too. Only he tells me he is awake and aware of it.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 11:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I have dreams all the time thinking that me and my dh have had sex come to find out we didn't. sometime I wake up from a dream and grab him and then (once satisfied) go back to sleep. so I think it is possible to do it and not totally remember if you did or didn't

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 5:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2009