Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The pads that go in your bra

to help the leaks. What are they called and where can I find them?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • Nursing can get them at Wal-mart and Motherhood Maternity.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • I think they are called breast feeding pads, you can find them al babiesrus, target, walmart, even at some super markets.

    Answer by stephania01 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • Our local grocery store, wallgreens, and babies-r-us also carry them.

    Answer by Winter711 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • walmart, kmart, target,

    Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • Nursing Pads in the baby section where the breast pumps & bottles are at Walmart.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • I'm planning on using light days, cheaper and pretty much does the same job. Of course I have no idea what I'm talking about because this is my first pregnancy but quite a few people have stated that they use them. Just a suggestion. :)

    Answer by youngfirsttimer at 11:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.