Want to know if I've had a bad day/week?

Just look at my house! It has been brought to my attention by some loving friends that my house is immaculate when I am stressed. I guess I find it theraputic because I can see the results and it's something that I can completely control. It's just a little quirk of mine, LOL! What are your stress quirks?

beadingmom17

Asked by beadingmom17 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the exact opposite....my house gets neglected...aside from dishes and laundry...and I usually read or take a relaxing bath and listen to some calming music when I need to "destress"

MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 11:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• me too i do absoultly nothing and TRY to order everyone else around because im stressed hehe
    tullysmom

Answer by tullysmom at 11:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Wanna come over? My house could use some "destressing"
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 11:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LOL, 3js :) My friends joke about inviting me over when I'm frazzled and stressed. I did actually start straightening up my friends' house once...I needed some girl talk, popped over and was so stressed that I started to tidy up her house...she busted out cookies and milk and plopped on the couch, ROFL!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm the same way, I clean like crazy when I'm stressed or ticked off. I even clean the window tracts and file old papers. If my house is spotless, you'd better watch out, I'm gong to eat somebody alive!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 2:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009