Can someone tell me if they would consider watching porn as a form of cheating ?

mommynainai

Asked by mommynainai at 11:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• it is not cheating at all. its not like they guys are actually doing anything with the girls. some girls as well watch it with there guys, and when the guys watch it alone its fine. they might learn something new lol
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't . But if my DH was watching it more than spending time with me. we would have a hugh problem.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 11:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Nope, it's not cheating.

If whoever is doing it, though, is hiding it from their SO, lying to them about it, or if they know that watching it is hurting them ---- then they've got issues just as large as cheating.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• No I would not consider it cheating. I would have issues if he watched porn- and had no interest whatsoever in sex, or if he watched excessive amounts of porn.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• no
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Nope, not cheating. I agree with the pp's though. If you've got issues with it and he still watches it, they are lying about it, or watching it all the time then it's a problem.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• no it is not cheating.It's a tool to get stimulated to have better sex with YOU.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yes it is mentally cheating because that image of other women are stuck in their heads when their having sex with their so.Its like people have no self pride in themselves.We were not meant to behave as animals.Our bodies should mean more to us then just whoring ourselves out like wild animals in heat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I second it as cheating. I know it is an unpopular opinion in a world gone mad with so few moral boundaries, but once you see those things you can NEVER wash them from your mind. Pornography is a way that men LUST after other women, and lusting after other women is cheating in the heart.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• That's ridiculous.
    kurokitty21

Answer by kurokitty21 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2009