How Do You Cleen A Baby Bottle?.

I Use A Baby Bottle For My Son.. And i Realy Want To know how to cleen it niple and all....

Desiree09458

Asked by Desiree09458 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i use really hot soapy (dish soap) water and one of those bottle brush cleaners. or you can always stick them in the top rack of your dish washer
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I used a bottle brush cleaner and hot soapy water.. then i would go the hard way and boil water and put the nipples in there for sanitzing.... it was a pain... but I knew they were clean!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• if you have a dishwasher put the bottles in the top rack, the nipples and the little ring that holds the nipple can go into a basket made for that. that way the nipples stay upright. the baskets are at walmart, target and other baby stores for about $5. so worth it b/c when they go to sippy cups you can put the valves in them
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• boil the nipples every so often, after you wash them,make sure you dont burn them ...just boil the water and dipp the nipples in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I used to clean out my DD's bottles w/ she was a newbie w/ a bottle brush (they come w/ a nipple brush on the end of it to get up in there) and every couple of days boil the nipples by dipping them in boiling water for I think 15 seconds to kill germs. Once she got a little older I started to put them in the dishwasher all in pieces but still used a bottle brush when I didnt have time to run a load of dishes before needing a bottle.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• not everyone has a dishwasher....get a bottle brush and nipple brush in the same section of the store you bought your bottles...soak everything in hot soapy water...scrub with brushes inside and out, all surfaces....rinse very well and air dry
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2009