Common question, but I wuna know

when's the earliest you felt your little one "flutter". I'm 10 weeks with baby #2 and hoping it'll happen soon. I know that he/she is only the size of about a strawberry right now but will be growing very quickly. :]

ours

Asked by ours at 12:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i first felt mine when i was about 19weeks. My bestfriend just had her 2nd baby today and i think she felt him move around 17ish if im not mistaken. They say everything happens faster with your 2nd one so you will probably feel it sooner than ur first.
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my first and I felt the fluttering at 12 weeks (: It was very surprising.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Awe! I hope I feel it soon. I almost enjoy the fluttering more than the kicks. Especially the one's to your ribs!
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Lol yeah I liked the fluttering better :) she likes to kick my bladder A LOT. I have a rare bladder disease and I'm in constant pain anyway and to top it off I'm sure my little girl is about to kick my bladder right out of me!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Wow, I just checked out your profile, you have a 5 month old and are now 2 1/2 months pregnant?? Goodness! Congrats!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:23 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• He'll be six months on the 12th and I'll be ten weeks on Wednesday. :] I know, I'm crazy haha. At least my little family will be complete!
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think it was 12 weeks for me
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 11:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i remember feeling that first little flutter a few days after my mom came and visited me when i was 16 weeks. i was leaned back watching tv and it felt like butterflies in my stomach and i called my mom immediately asking if that was what i though it'd be and she got all choked up. so it'll be soon! enjoy it :)
    mommysailor

Answer by mommysailor at 11:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009