am i jelouse?

i was laid off my job in july2008 since then i havent found a job but my boyfriend maintains me....anyway me & my closest friend worked there together and ive been gettin really upset becaue she was talkin to me about a bonus she got for her holiday hours at the same job and i asked what she was talking about and she said "o yea you never got a bonus". that ticked me off! am i right or wrong for getting upset? i didnt tell her it upset me thouh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds a little like jealousy but its normal to feel that way. She should be more considerate about the situation. If it were me I would have said something like "Thanks for rubbing it in" and laughed it off just to get my point across.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• It's normal to be jealous, but I think you are far more hurt, which you have every right to be.
    I'm very sorry that the company that laid you off has enough money to hand out bonuses, but not enough to hire back the people they let go.
    Keep your chin up and keep looking for a job. One will come to you eventually. {HUGS}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• You have a friend you keep in the closet? Isn't that against the law or something?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2009