what songs do you listen to while working out??

USNmomwife

Asked by USNmomwife at 12:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I constantly had to change my MP3 depending on my mood! I range from K-pop to classical music
    =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I love the Eagles. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Cheesy Pop songs, Including an 80's mix!! Anything that is fast. Usually dance music to that has a good beat where I'm hopping from machine to machine. When my music stops, I stop! haha...
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 12:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I have to have pump me up music so this is what I listen to Painkiller by Freestyler
    some Godsmack, Ozzy, Seether, Buckcherry, Pantera and even some Marilyn Manson "The Beautiful People". Some may seem a little extreme, but when you are running on the tread mill or at that last rep that you can't seem to get through do you wnat to listen to "In the Ghetto" by Elvis or do u want to be pumped so that you can get through those last 5 mins?
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I LISTEN TO EVANESCENCE AND LINKIN' PARK!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• determined has it right. also rage against the machine, NIN. if i'm feeling goofy i'll put on some franz ferdinand.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Jimmy Buffet and Meatloaf

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2009