i need some opinions...

is it right for you bestfriend to ask your husband how she looks everytime she gets something new done to herself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no tell her to stop or ask y she does that. make her feel dumb cuz itt is dumb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• No thats kinda rude and rather uncomfortable i would imagine.....tell her striaght up, that you don't like it and she should stop. Shes obviously looking for attention, but she needs to find it somewhere else..wtf!?
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Ill... Wrong wrong wrong... Tell your husband that from now on to tell her "eehhh... Could have been better" or "I dont know, I wouldnt have gone with that exact cut/style/color, it just doesnt go good on you". That'll fix her ass.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Um, that's slightly interesting...I think it's a bit odd
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• hell no it's not ok. I mean maybe once because she needed a guys opinion and he wsthey only one around, but everytime.... REALLY?? I would tell her to stop. Why does she want 'his' opinion all the time anyhow?
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 2:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Ashley, her friend is obviously a slut. SO obvious. She's lucky it isnt me because i would confront her in front of my man... Oh wait, Ive done that before which explains why I have no friends...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Ah, it's just having too much vanity. She needs affirmation from everyone. I bet she is like the lady on Summer Rental. She shows her new boobs to everyone asking if they like them. I don't think I would worry too much.

surprised

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2009