How do you know if your SO is lying to you?

Mine does stupid lies and is pretty quiet on the subject. And doesn't look at me.

rlemde

Asked by rlemde at 12:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• mine hasnt lied in so long because he has no reason too...we're two very honest and open ppl so he doesnt feel the need too
    but his tone of voice changes and he looks me in the eyes too long...LOL

but he does try and not tell me stuff like I told him not to let his bro go fast on the motorcycle and they went 70 on a street..jackass tried to keep it from me until 3days later so i wudnt get mad...LOL I thot that was funny more than anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• He gets mad. Easy.. I'll be talking about the simplest thing and hes like OMG whatever! lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• mine either won't look me right in the eyes, says "ya" over and over and over without looking at me, tries NOT to laugh... it's obvious!! i love it!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Mine gets tongue tied. Either that or he tries way to hard to convince me. If he's lying in a joke,(like if I ask him to pick up something from the store but then he'll say he forgot) the corners of his mouth will turn up just ever so slightly.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Mine gets a stupid look on his face like he is trying to take a dump and keep a straight face while doing it. He can never figure out how I know he is lying. He lies over dumb stuff too. Like one time I asked if he had eaten before he came home from work because he refused to let me make him some lunch. He said he didn't, then gave me that look and then when I questioned him he finally fessed up that they served pizza at work. Why would I care that he already ate? One less meal for me to make, thank god! Men are dumb and luckily mine is a bad liar
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• laughingI know he is lying if his mouth is open

Answer by admckenzie at 1:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my husband i know lies about small things like yeah i did call them when he really didn't and things like that but never about big issues. so it doesn't bother me as much only to the extent of why even bother lying about such small issues but i think he does so save face and not let me down. although since he doesn't do what i ask etc i get let down.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my hubby smiles. he cant lie for the life of him, everyone can tell cause he gets this big huge cheesy smile on his face. he doesnt lie about big stuff, like hell lie to me about stupid things and im like why the hell would you lie about something so stupid. its funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I don't, he's good. I had a surprise bridal shower and he lied to me about various things for months and I didn't have a clue.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I hate lies, so he better now lie to me now a days, but mine usually yawns when he is lying. I find it soo funny that my 2 year old does the same exact thing. He lies when he gets self consious. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2009