What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• GLITTER!!! CORNY MOVIE!!!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• the hills have eyes!!! def my worst. or maybe it was becuase i was stoned and drinking... but i like to do that with scary movies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Hostel....its jsut gore and porn. I missed the end tho. I was 9 months preg and my friend and i went...we ended up walking out at the climax its sucked so bad.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Black Dahlia. I was so eager to watch it. I rarely get to go to the movies alone (single mom) so a chance to see a grown up movie is always a great thing. This movie sucked so bad I walked out of the theatre in the middle of it. I have never done that before, or since this movie.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• sahara I was on a date and actually fell asleep in the movies watching this one
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I know this is old and it was a popular movie, and even though I was on my 3rd date with a guy, we went to go see "The Hunt For Red October" and I fell asleep, drooling and all. I was only 19 and falling in love for goodness sake! Although the relationship only lasted a few years, during that time we always laughed about that. Truth is the movie was filmed in such a dark surrounding that I felt like I was in bed with a nightlight on.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Black Dahlia. I've never just plain not liked anything about a movie, except for this one. The acting was bad, the plot was bad, the movie was random and the ending sucked.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:43 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Borat and Napoleon Dynamite.... I WANT THOSE HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK!!!! I hate hate hate those movies, and DH just happens to love them and quote them STILL.
    Jenniy

Answer by Jenniy at 12:44 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Which Black Dahlia movie are ya'll talking about. I know there's one based on the story, but I rented one and it had some girl and two guys killing random girls??

Anyway, I hated The Hills Have Eyes, Cabin Fever and 28 Days Later.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Magnolia. It was just stupid. It was SOOOOOO boring. Then all the sudden frogs fall from the sky. I still don't get it.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 12:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2009