I have noticed my baby doing what I can best describe as a "vibrate-like kick." Is this normal or has anyone felt this before? I'm due in 10 days....

HarperLove316

Asked by HarperLove316 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• she or he might have fetal hickups. my son did the same thing when i was pregnant with him and he turned out fine. plus the baby could be stretching alot trying to get ready to come into the world.
    playermom123892

Answer by playermom123892 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I feel that too. I am due in 6 days, sounds normal. this is my 3rd. Congrats and enjoy the last days to sleep a full night ;)
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 3:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i'll be 41 weeks pregnant, tomorrow and yes, i know what you mean...with my first i didn't feel this vibrating type of motion..but, with this one i sometimes do, it's interesting and i think normal.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• its wierd... its like he's playin "thumper" on Bambi. That's the best way I know to describe it haha
    HarperLove316

Answer by HarperLove316 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009