I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT MY HUB SAID!!!!!

OKAY to make a long story short.....me and a friend were chatting about whether men even notice fat when they are...(making love) or if they are in the moment and could care less. I have gained quiet a bit with the kids but im not HUGE. I will be honest I am 180lbs. My hub said "honestly, I like a woman with meat. I dont think skinny is that sexy." would you be offended?? I feel like hes just saying that so he dont hurt my feelings.

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 12:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• That might have been guy code for "I still think you look hot" I wouldn't take offense to it. If your still "upset" about it talk to him about it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Uh...how is that offensive? Would you have been LESS offended if he said you were fat and it bothered him? Give the guy a break.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 12:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I don't see whats to be offended about. Its not like he said he dosnt like fattys. Or even said fat.. He just said he likes meat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• some men do like a bigger woman even a man that likes a skinny girl once said to me
    " who wants to bang a bunch of bones " He was a co- worker I think the way he said it was crude but it makes some sense
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think I understand why you might be offended, but I think you are taking it too personally. Skinny chicks are just skinny, after all. Women with curves are way sexier. He might just be trying to compliment you and doesn't know how to do it right.
    clairandamjones

Answer by clairandamjones at 12:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My husband says that all the time.. He wants me to gain weight and hopes that the baby weight I've gained during pregnancy sticks. If he says he likes it... then don't worry.
    HarperLove316

Answer by HarperLove316 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• lol, It just kinda SHOCKED ME! Because I dont like it. I didnt think he would answer me. (hes drinking) lol. The thing is men lie and i wanted to know the truth. Since hes drinking maybe it was the truth. Im not mad im shocked!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 12:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i wouldnt be upset. most men like women with curves. my boyfriend told me really skinny girls give him the creeps because they look too young and gets weird out
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I am considerably bigger than when the hubs and I first got together. He tells me all the time that he loves me just the way I am ......He has said what your hubs said before. And I honestly think that they mean just what they say. Nothing else. Trust that he loves you jus the way you are, and go with it!!
    theyareallmine

Answer by theyareallmine at 12:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• don't make more of it than it is. Be confident in yourself and it'll all be good.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2009