HEAVEN OR HELL?

WHAT WILL IT BE? THERE IS NO IN THE MIDDLE AND U NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 5MINS?

MY ANSWER IS HEAVEN

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• HEAVEN!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

"Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth." Psalm 73:25
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• is there a reason why you are yelling. "all caps"
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes there is this is serious stuff here.. ;-)

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• well yelling will convert people.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Wow, your yelling certainly converted me... NOT! Actually, it was people like you OP that drove me away from the Church. I should say thanks I guess because I've never felt so much at peace in my life as I do right now.

To answer your original question though, I'd have to say neither. I don't believe in either one so why would I care?

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I agree with anime mom, I am much happier now then, then I ever was as christian. Since I don't believe in heaven and hell. I will be in the summerland, waiting to reincarnate as a new person
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• im not trying to be mean to you all just trying to help.. SOrry but you can take it how you want to take it but Jesus loves you :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• HEAVEN, but infortunatly it's not that simple...
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:35 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; [fn] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [fn] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know."

Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?"

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

John 14:1-6
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2009