teething at 2 months?

is that possible? my daughter has been really super fussy lately out of nowhere and shes been drooling like crazy.. is it possible that she could be teething?

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 1:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes....teeth can sometimes take months to come in. My dd would fuss for a couple of days and drool and then be fine for weeks. Then she would go through the same cycle again until the tooth came in. Teething usually follows a pattern. If you can, ask your mom and the fathers mom when you started to teeth. That should let you know when to expect your child to teeth. Some kids are even born with teeth so it's not unheard of to teeth early. GL....Get one of these and put ice in it until your baby can have frozen fruit....These were a life saver for us!!!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• it just sounds like a typical baby to me.... yeah they can get their teeth early, but its not an ALL THE TIME THING like people think. its rare if they get them early.. but can happen, to me, it just sounds like a normal baby. fussing and drooling. throw a bib on her or keep a burp cloth handy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yeah well i know my baby, and i know when something is happening to her and shes NEVER like this. but thanks anyways.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 10:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2009