what would you think of your dh going out suddenly at 9:00 at nite?

semi-dressed up (looking nice for once, shaved, showered, etc) took out $100.00 out of his paycheck this week, told me he was going to some railroad club in downtown... I do not find this too beleiveable, because of the time of night and things... I'm scared I may be right about him cheating.. but then again I might be wrong. It's now 11:20 and he still isn't home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I always knew my ex was going out to cheat when he took a shower...seriously. lol

I think if you have doubts that are this severe, you need to trust your instincts. Trust is one thing, but when a spouse does a 180 and is suddenly doing things they haven't done before, with no explanation, it usually isn't good.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Well if you have a good friend tell her to come over and go find out...only way.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i have heard that is the first sign that something is up. for me whenever i had suspected something i was right. i never ever now doubt my suspicions although i haven't been cheated on in a long time.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• All I could say and always remember this is us women have that sixth sense,go with your gut feeling everyone has that.Learn how to use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Things could be different for your meetings but our local RailRoad Club meetings are not at 9pm at night. I'd be getting a babysitter and following him.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• You seriously already know the answer I think... again I say
    If it looks like a cheater, walks, talks, dresses, smells and acts like a cheater... chances are it's a cheater.
    He got all dressed up and all of that to go on a date... surely you know that.
    I'd have to run in to someone's wife that is a member of that club and ask about it... in fact I'd call one right now so you can find out for sure.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• call him on his cell phone! well first did you ask him why you was not invited?
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My hubby knows my feelings on things so no he would not be just 'going out' we go out together. It sounds like this may not have been the first time he has done something like this, so you may not have told him what you expect or expect him not to do. You need to voice your concerns and what you want (whether it be not going out or going with him or some kind of heads up that is not just and hour before leaving). He can't read your mind and will not change something that isn't being questioned.
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 5:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009