How much did your 4 month old weigh?

my daughter is almost 4 months and weighs 16 lbs 7 oz... but shes about 26 in long too....

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd was 15 lbs exactly and 25 in long.. she was in the 90th percentile
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• lol well my son is only 2 1/2 months and he already weighs 15.5 lbs and is 25.5 in long!!! he's in the 95th percentile for his height and the 90th percentile for his weight...I call him my little monster! she sounds very healthy to me and evenly proportioned. I'm sure when my LO is 4 months he'll probably weigh 25 lbs or something insane!
    robbinsme

Answer by robbinsme at 2:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• LOL... Yup shes up there in the 90th percentile as well...
    yeah, she is def healthy, but then people started saying how thats really big and stuff idk.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• dont listen to those jerks. there is no such thing as a healthy, overweight baby. the only weigh a baby can be overweight is if they have some sort of condition that causes them to gain extra weight. she sounds like a healthy, well fed baby girl. babies arent supposed to be skinny, they're supposed to be chubby and adorable lol!! so dont let anyone, thats not her doctor, tell you otherwise.
    robbinsme

Answer by robbinsme at 3:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my 20mo old was about 17lbs at 4mo and I can;t remember how long, but she was 99% for both weight and height for a long time. by 9mo she was 22lbs and 30in. Now at 20mo she is 25lbs and 34in. 60% for weight. she started thinning out at 10mo when she started walking. Now she is ahead moterly and talks a lot also. Yes, babies are supposed to be chunky and especially if she is breastfed it is totally normal. My girl had no food until 7mo and was still that huge. And yours will thin down as she gets older. It does make it hard to fit chunky girls into those two tight jeans they make. Mine couldn;t wear Jeans until recently b/c they were to tight on her thighs.
    kisarn02

Answer by kisarn02 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My biggest baby at 4 mos was about 18 -19 lbs. Exclusively breastfed. My smallest baby at 4 mos was about 13 lbs. Not breast fed. For some reason I think my 2 breastfed babies were a LOT bigger than my ff babies. I didnt know it would be like that.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:30 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Umm she's like 18 pounds and 26 inches. Shes EBF too. She's a pound less and an inch shorter than her brother was at 4mos.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 8:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2009