ok so i was suppose to start my period on june 1 but i haven't got it yet and i've been haveing mild cramping a little sick to my stomach and bad headaches but scared to test maybe too early to test so any one have an advice plz.

my last lmp was on may 2 to may 7 which i normally start about the first week of each month so any advice would be good thanks.

hondawoman26

Asked by hondawoman26 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its perfect vto get one now. get the ones that say they can detect 5 days sooner
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yeah.. take a test LOL DUH!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Take a test. My computer no longer does PG tests...sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• She is just asking for sum advise goodness... I know what you mean i was in the same boat was you.... Some test can test as early at one week before your missed period but there like 15 dollars. So if I was you I would wait another week or so and if you still dont start then test then.. Blessings to you

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Youre good to test hun... your levels of hcg should be high enough to be detected by a hpt once you miss your period. As stated above, use a test that can detect 5 days sooner, not that you need it but it is more sensitive to even the lowest levels of hcg. Good luck and ignore the idiots who need to post anonymous because they know what they are saying is wrong.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 4:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Go ahead and take a test. You aren't that late, though, and it could be stress. Try relaxing a bit, too. I don't know if you're trying to get pregnant, or afraid that you are, but either way, you could be stressing so much that you're delaying your period. Best of luck, whichever way you want it to go!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• you can get the test that are 2 for 1 from Rite Aid. I used thouse, Take one now & if i comes negative use the next one for the next week. They only cost like $10. But if your period is regular I think you might be preg.. Well try taking the test Good Luck...
    Bless2haveU

Answer by Bless2haveU at 3:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2009