Do your hips hurt?

Mine do! OMG lol im 30 wks only 10 more to go.. give take a few.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they did when i was pregnant its normal though.. your hips expand etc.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes. I fell down an entire flight of stairs in my last pregnancy about 1 1/2 years ago, and my hips and back haven't been the same since. Uh, OW!!! I was on my way to work, and my sandals were slippery. They were wood stairs, and I landed on my head at the bottom of the stairs. When I do housework or do too much, I have to slow down and rest.

I used a cane to help relieve the pressure, and I'm going to get another one very soon. I went to the chiropractor, but I don't like my joints to be 'cracked,' so I just dealt with it and used my cane. I don't CARE what people say either! :) I'd get stared at and all sorts of stuff, but whatever!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• have you been to a chiropractor? i loved mine when i was expecting!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• All the flippin time. Im 37 weeks, and it only gets worse
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Mine didn't as much with the first, did more so with the second and with my third I was in absolutely excruciating pain 90% of the time. They're still not right. I can lay down at night and stretch and my hips will dislocate. It's probably some of the most painful stuff in the world. I'd rather have a tooth pulled.
    FuzzybugsMommy

Answer by FuzzybugsMommy at 5:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010