Dreams

Is it normal for dreams to be more intense while prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah. your emotions are high and stressed. i thought i needed some professional help after the dreams I had after my last kiddo. but soon realized i only had screwed up dreams when i was pregnant.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 4:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yep! You'll probably have pretty crazy dreams. I had nightmares of the impending birth and deformities and such, but the birth was smooth and he was healthy. I also dreamed my son would have curly blond hair and I saw his face in a couple of dreams, but he has the straightest dark hair and looks totally different from my dreams.
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 4:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I'm only 5 weeks and last night I dreamt that I was changing this one baby's diaper but he wouldn't stop pooping so I was changing it and changing it and changing it rofl... The day before that we went to walmart and I was shocked by the price of pampers which is probably why I dreamt that :)
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 4:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i thought i was phsykick when i was preggo. i kept hearing my dead dad scream my name and i heard him and my late cousin laughing all the time....weird
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 2:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I am having really vivid dreams, mainly bad ones. I'm jealous of the hubby because he has been having good dreams about the baby, I'll look over at him in bed and he is smiling or laughing. :)
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 11:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2009