how can i go into labor?

Im 37 weeks preggo, and just tired and achy!! This is baby number 4 for me and all day today i have had contractions that were 15 mins apart and then right before bed , they started to fade and are just completely random. I know shes ready and i for sure am. My dr wont strip my membranes!! GRR

mommybj18

Asked by mommybj18 at 4:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sex, walking and more sex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i'd try to wait another week or two if you can... but after that i agree w the pp
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Tough it out, with this being your 4th you know pregnancy isn't easy and the best thing for the baby is to stay until ready. If you go beyond 40 weeks then speak to your DR about inducing.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i've tried everything (acupuncture, acupressure, sex, walking, bouncing, swinging, talking to the baby, spicy foods, lifting heavy stuff -- of course i tried all this once i was 39 weeks....,and i am hurting to sit, stand, walk and even lay down...my pubic bone feels like it's going to break off. i will be 41 weeks pregnant tomorrow....waiting patiently for my second baby to be born!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Your doctor won't strip your membranes because he/she is a good doctor that realizes baby should come when it is ready. Your baby obviously isn't ready or you'd have gone into labor. Your body isn't ready or you'd have gone into labor. Shouldn't you realize that after having 3 previous pregnancies?

You can try all the suggestions that were given to help bring things on but your baby will come when he or she is ready.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 1:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Baby will not come until baby is ready!! EVERY WEEK COUNTS!!!
    MelanieLouise

Answer by MelanieLouise at 1:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Stop complaining and just deal with it! Your baby will come when he/she is ready....Suck it up and realize that every week counts!
    Anonymous

• SEX SEX SEX AND MORE SEX
    Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009