has anyone had a period that lasted only 2 days?

so yesterday morning, i woke up and saw that i started my period...like oh great..i didnt convieve this month..maybe next time! so anyways...woke up this morning...and...its gone! nothing! went to the bathroom...wiped..nothing on toilet paper..im so confused. whats this mean? has this happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well that would be actually 1 day..sorry..not 2 days. ...i guess..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yep i had the sameting last month and now my boobs hurt, im sick to my stomach, and i have been plaqued by migrains for days now. im do to ovulate this weekend but cant conceive since hubby isnt here. family is telling me im not preggo and its to early to test my af isnt due intill the 18-20 but i dont know if i want to wait that long
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 6:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• This same exact thing happen to me in Feb, I had been feeling nausious in January I took a test and it came up negitive, then in feb i had what I thought was a period for 3 days it was a really odd "period" I continued to feel nausious, and my boobs got really tender i wanted to cry when i put on a bra and in March I found out I was prego, I had been prego since mid january so there is a chance that you MIGHT be prego!
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 2:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Thats normal for me.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• you could be pregnant. i had a similar experiece. i had a very painful three day period. i didn't do a p.g. test though. . it was my first pregnancy and i had no experience. the next month when i completly missed my period i went in and had a test. you should go in and have a blood test. they are much more accurate than a urine test. it turned out that i had miscarried a fraternal twin. or part of it. this however was not discovered until i gave birth 10 months after the three day period. that whole pregancy was so messed up. my son and i almost died on the delivery table. trust me , go have a blood test to be sure.

binker55

Answer by binker55 at 5:04 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• the same thing went on with me last month and i havent had my period this month yet but i have very tender breasts-and i puke just about everyday but the preg tests come out neg. i havent taken one for about 2 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had the same exact situation this month except my period actually lasted just 3 days it was on time but I never have periods that short and it was painful i felt nauseous before i got my period but now the feeling has gone away i think you should get a blood test done i know that i am
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2009