Is there a perfect religion?

logansmomma2007

Asked by logansmomma2007 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, there is not a perfect religion...at least not on a mass scale.  If there was there would be no need for there to be so many.  Religion will never be perfect as it was created by man...not God. 

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:43 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Religion in its self is hypocrisy, belief is what you need. The belief that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save your soul.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes agreed. Religion is man made so it cannot be perfect. But looking through the eyes of the intent of your question, I would think that most people feel their faith is perfect for them.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think faith and religion are entirely different things.

logansmomma2007

Answer by logansmomma2007 at 8:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Well, to me, agnosticism is the perfect 'religion', but I know not everyone will agree with that. It's not right for everyone, which negates its perfect religion-ness. Soooooo, no, there is no perfect religion for everyone =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• This is part of a verse that Allah revealed...im only quoting the relevant part...

"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion."(Al-Ma'idah 5:3)
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes and no...each of us believe or don't in our own way and that is (for us in general) the perfect religion. As for a soley one perfect religion, no I don't believe there is.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I believe every religion is perfect for the person who follows it...however each individual should not impose their belief or religion on another simply because they feel that is how the other person should live..eg create laws, bashing, insulting, discrimination. to each his own and to each equal rights, benifits and ablities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Aasiyah, I can't believe you are so egotistical to say your religion is perfect.

OP question, everyone must find their own path and when they do that religion is perfect for the individual. If another individual says their path is the only true path they are not yet understanding the glory of God and the many paths he gives us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2009