Do you believe in angels and demons?

This question was brought to you by Unorganized Religion.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96238/

logansmomma2007

Asked by logansmomma2007 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you mean the propaganda book or movie, no I don't believe in that in the least. True angels and demons, yes, of course. The Bible tells us that God will send His angels to watch over us,and I've had more instances where that happened than I could ever list here. Some who don't believe might call it coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences. Or luck. I believe in God,and know He is watching over me,and protecting me,and everything that happens is in His hands. Off track,sorry. Back to angels and demons. Yes, they are very real, both. Angels are from God, to protect and watch over us. The demons are from the enemy (satan), to tempt and trick us. However, the enemy himself masquerades as an angel of light, so we always have to be on guard. At least that's my take on it. Others will disagree,but that's how I believe.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Angels and demons as described in the Bible?  No. 

I do believe in the existence of positive and negative energies(spirits) that hang to this plane of existence.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I agree with anetrnlov =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes, I do. I believe in 2 kingdoms. The kingdom of God and the kingdom of satan. In my personal belief, all spirits are from one or the other. Ghosts, I refer to as familiar spirits because they mimick the dead person they are impersonating. They know everything about them. They are not spirits of God.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I believe in angels and in demons. It may very well be one of those "seeing is believing" questions. I have seen people who were demon possessed. I saw them when they were being totally controlled by the demons. They were totally different people, changed instantly from "normal" behavior to the most bizarre imaginable. I think most angels appear in the form of "normal" human beings, but they show up and do their good deeds, and then they disappear, never to be seen again. The Bible speaks of "entertaining angels unaware" and I believe that many people have done just that. Those who don't believe in God will likely never see either an angel or a demon, even though they may be in the midst of them. The Bible says that we have to have eyes to see and ears to hear.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes, I totally believe in angels and demons as they are described in the Bible. I believe that they are around us all the time. I have even seen them. They are no joke.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes, I do believe in angels. I believe that I have seen them and I believe that others have as well. The Bible does talk about angels existing. As far as demons go, I believe that satan is in hell and he has demons that assist him.
    Anonymous

• I also agree with anetrnlov.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes, I have met both.
    Anonymous

• They both are at work around us. Demon's possess people, and Angels help people.
    Anonymous