• In the Spotlight:

Anyone out there trying to sell jewelry in a down economy?

I keep hearing from my company that women are still buying jewelry as its their little perk while the economy is down. I'm not seeing this in my own business. People have cut back from buying drastically and the little tricks my company is using to get business just aren't working for me.

blinglady

Asked by blinglady at 9:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Shopping

• what this trick and will it save me $$ on diamonds?

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I work for a direct sales company that does jewelry and it has not hurt my business at all.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• well I make jewlery and sell it woman still like the shiny fake stuff.I have made a lot of money selling my jewlery.I even wear my jewlery I make and they ask me to take it off so I could buy it.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I sell Avon and the jewlery portion with me has actually increased. We've had a lot of sales on it lately though so I don't know if that is helping. Just keep trying! Things will get better eventually :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009