when do you get emotional when your pregnant.

cause im 5 weeks and 1day pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some women never do. I was never overly emotional. My sister was pregnant 3 times and you never would have known. Some women use pregnancy as a reason to act out and be out of control. It happens when it feels like it and comes and goes. It can happen now or later on but its not set in stone that it will happen all women are different.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• This is my 3rd pregnancy. I only got emotional toward the end of my pregnancy the first two times. This time though it's started early. I am 5 week and 5 days and I am a nutcase already. It's different for each pregnancy and every woman.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I'm almost 22 weeks and I cry all the time. I'll just sit in my room and cry if something is upsetting and I don't want to talk about it. And it's been that way pretty much the entire time.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• for me, from conception! lol.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• cause im getting a little bit emotional
    Anonymous

• I have been the whole time, it's horrible.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 10:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009