What can i expect next?!!?

My 4 month old dd started rolling over whenever you put her on her belly.. what else will she start doing?!!? IT WAS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IVE SEEN !!!

cindyodopson

Asked by cindyodopson at 10:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratulations momma! You can expect her to now start to roll from back to front as well, THEN she will start to grab and play with toys and try to move to get the toys she wants, then its CRAWLING time! Watch out : )
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 2:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My daughter just rolled over last night for the first time. She had been close for a few days but last night she rolled from back to tummy all the way. I think the next thing is sitting independently but your baby might already do that, I dont know. Thats the next one we are working on here.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Next, she will most likely start "creeping" When mine were that age, I put a thick blanket on the floor, put a few toys, rattle, stuffed animal, down on the floor and they would creep toward that brightly colored toy and reach out to grab it. They had to practice a bit, but you could see the light dawn in their eyes when they figured out they could hold which ever toy it was. You're getting ready for the fastest development period your child will ever experience, don't miss a minute of it!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 10:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My daughter grew two teeth and started eating baby food just a few weeks after she started rolling over =] Now you can't leave her alone without her rolling over and over and over. She's five months old.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Oh! And my daughter is scooting around in her walker now too. It took her about a week to figure out how to do it, but now she pushes off into whatever direction she wants. She can get up on her hands when she's on her belly, but she hasn't quite figured out now to get onto her knees yet.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• at that age my son rolled front to back and back to front then started sitting on his own too. also around 5-6 months he got his frist 2 bottom teeth. good luck its actually a really fun time.
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2009