tech savvy ladies please help!

i just got a replacement phone, a blackjack 2,..i had a palm centro..well i've lost all my ringtones and my app that managed my ringtones....my blackjack wont hold ringtones over 3oo mg, which gives me nothing!, how do i go around that, or where can i find a free downloadable app to manage my ringtones and be able to get new ones

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• umm...i dont know about the whole new phone and getting old ring tones back, everytime i get a new one i lose all my ringtones and everything. but you can go to myxer.com and download ringtones and stuff from there most of them are free. theres only a couple that you have to pay for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yep..agreed..myxer has things that you can make your own ringtones. or edit what they have so you get the part of the song that you want! its fantabulous!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009