How would you handle this situation?

Okay, so my 17 month old daughters God mom was coming to see me this weekend. My baby shower is today, and she was invited. Her, her best friend, and her mother. Well her mother came down yesterday afternoon, because the headlights in her car wernt working. Anyways, My 7 yr. old cousin came over to visit and she is very sensitive. She loves my husband! She thinks of him like a brother. Well my daughters God moms mom (JJ) was in the garage showing my husband what they had got me for my shower. She didnt ask for anyone to stay inside, she just called my husband out. Well my cousin walked outside and my husband told her, she could not be out here right now, and he would call her in when she could. Because of how sensitive she is, she came inside crying. Her dad and 2 brothers, me and my daughter were inside. So i asked what was wrong and she said andrew was mean to her. So i walked outside and asked my husband
CONTINUED!!

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 10:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• what was wrong with Kenzee. And if he had been rude to her, on an accident. Well in the
    Mist of him trying to explian then Kenzee took it the WRONG way, JJ starts interupting.
    Yelling at me, telling me that my 7 yr. Old cousin is just vindictive. That she just wanted
    to see the present before today at the shower. Well i really wanted to talk to my husband about this
    so i had to raise my voice at him, not because i was mad at him, but because when one of us started
    to speak to eachother JJ had something to say, and interupted. So i walked inside, after
    giving up. My cousin was still outside, with Andrew (my husband). All of a sudden
    She walked inside, and im like whats wrong, did he be mean to you agian
    And she said no, she said that he just asked her to come inside. So i was like what the heck is
    going on! Why cant she spend time with him. JJ had the gift put away, so she
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• were done showing it to my husband, why cant my cousin hang out with Andrew.
    So i walked outside, and my husband was sitting on the curb, and Jj was out there talking to him
    I yelled (I yelled because he was far away!) Why cant Kenzee be out here? She said you wernt rude,
    but what is the big deal!? And JJ storms over to her car, gets this HUGE like
    portable baby bed or something out of it. AND THROWS IT AT ME!!!!!!!!!!
    I am 37 weeks pregnant!!! So i looked at her and said "What the f*ck?! Why do you got to be a
    f***ing bitch?! And she walkes away. And so did my husband!!
    So i put my daughter in the stroller, and we take off after them. I found my husband, and he was
    like why are you mad at me? I said im not mad at you! I was raising my voice at you because
    every time i would ask you a question i either got interupted or she answered for you
    and i wasnt trying to talk to her!! I wanted to talk to you!
    mommyofAurora

• Well my uncle wanted to leave, but JJ's car was in the way, so i asked andrew if he could tell her to
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• move her car. He walked back to where she should have still been sitting ( where they were sitting before
    we found them) and she wasnt there. So andrew said he was going to just move it for her. So he did. Then
    he wanted to go find JJ. My uncle decided not to leave, so i asked him to stay at my house
    and watch my daughter. And i went to find Andrew and Jj because he had been gone for about 20 minutes.
    I found them up the street a little ways, so i called Andrew over to me, and i said what is going
    on. And he was PISSED!! JJ had been calling me a bitch and talking down about me
    the whole time he was over there making sure she was okay ( she is suidal at times)
    mommyofAurora

• I told my husband that she could stay at our house because she had no where to go, but she needs
    to leave before next thursday like she planned ( and didnt even ask if she could stay that long
    just assumed!!) He was like well when Wendy and Racheal ( my daughters god mom and her friend)
    get here, Jj said they are just going to go to Misquite and get a room
    mommyofAurora

• I was so pissed. JJ had to stay at our house, we had to spend 300$ in groceries because she had to money
    but she could go get a room because she is pissed off?! I WANTED TO SLAP HER! But i didnt!
    I walked over to her and said, "i was going to be the adult and let you stay at my house because i thought you
    didnt have any money or any where else to go!But if you are planning on getting a room in Nevada
    then you obviously do have money! So you can leave now. Ill take your stuff outside, and you can leave.
    You are not welcome in my house, you are not welcome at my baby shower, and you are not welcome to speak
    to me or my daughter" She said "Fine, ill go" SHE COULDNT EVEN TELL ME WHAT SHE HAD BEEN SAYING BEHIND MY BACK
    TO MY HUSBAND!!! So my husband and i got all her stuff, and put it outside, and she took off.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Then my daughters god mom started texting me. Saying i know my mom was wrong but did you really have
    to kick her out!! I WAS LIKE WHAT?! SHE SAID SHE WAS LEAVING ANYWAYS! i was going to be nice
    and let her stay! Then Wendy said well if she is not welcome then neither am i. So then my husband and i
    went to bed. This morning i texted Wendy and asked if they went to misquite she hasnt replied yet, but
    how would you react? Did i do the right thing?
    mommyofAurora

• She started fights between me and my husband because my husband thought i was mad at him. She called my cousin vindictive and acted like she is a horrible little 7 yr old. And she threw a bed at me. AND she lied and said she had no money and this and that, and that we had to pay for her groceries and everything
    !!!!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i would have done the same thing, i think she was disrespectful from what you wrote and i would have told her she is not welcome either.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yeah you did the right thing. For a grown woman to call a 7 year old vindictive because of that was wrong. But do be prepared to have your DD god mother be mad at you, because she will probably be mad for a bit. But I would not let that woman in my house again until she apologized.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 11:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2009