How damaging is it to strip the color from your hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Its not the best thing for it, a hair stylist will make it seem like it will fall out immediately, but I have done it twice. You have to dye it again right after and the conditioner that comes with the box really helps it out a lot. I JUST saw in Cosmo that there is a NEW PRODUCT that takes out color without bleach. Where was this last year, I wish I knew. I can't think of the name right now, but seriously take a look at that new product because it wont hurt to try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• NOOOO! You take all the color out, so you have to keep applying color on it! And it will fade back to the "nothing" color. So it's a process that you have to keep doing untill that hair grows out and gets cut off!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Go to a stylist Do Not do it yourself!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2009