My son is 10 months old no top teeth, only bottom

my son is 10 months old and when he was 6 months old he got both bottom teeth, then I thought later he would get the top 2 front teeth, well he is teething not and getting the teeth next to the bottom teeth and still has no top teeth at all, is this ok? is this normal? has this happened to you? if so how long after did your L/O get their top teeth?

djanowski775

Asked by djanowski775 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 11 months old and just got her first tooth, 2 weeks ago. The other bottom tooth is about to cut through and the top two also. They give a guideline on how MOST children's teeth come in, not the way they must come in. His teeth will come in eventually, don't worry about it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My son is 10 months old and he has NO teeth! They'll come in eventually I'm sure. I saw my doctor 4 times last week and he didn't seem concerned even a little about the lack of teeth.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My daughter is 10 months old and she only has two bottom teeth..every child is different
    SCrockett

Answer by SCrockett at 12:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Every babys teeth come in different. My son is 18 months and he got his 2 year molars when he was 14 months! Sounds totally normal to me : )
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 2:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My son is 10 months 6 days and has NO teeth!!! And shows no signs of any!
    Dylanmom731

Answer by Dylanmom731 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my nephew didn't get a single tooth until he was 13 months old. on the other hand my daughter had two teeth at 4 months old. it's different for every baby
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2009