Do you and your spouse/SO have a song?

For my husband and I, it's "You're still the one",by Shania Twain. That just says so much of how far we've come, despite what everyone said about us 21 years ago,here we still are. I even have it as the ringtone on my phone.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope - I think that's goofy. Just my opinion.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Andy mckee (dolphins song) its the best
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Does "Another One Bites The Dust" count? hehe

AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 12:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Nothing Else Matters by Metallica LOL! I'm not huge into Metallica (I like heavier stuff) but it has significance to how we got together.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• We have a wedding song. It was "Our Love is Here To Stay" as sung by Ella Fitzgerald. We don't really whip it out that often though.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• no :*(
    my SO isnt romantic like that : /
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• we actually do, remeber when by alan jackson, it played repeatedly when we were having our first and on the day we got married
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Ours is an older song....Brand New by the Stylistics....no we are not older we are 30 & 34...got married 5 years ago. But, it was the first song we ever danced together to when we started dating 10 years ago. (hubs is in a band that plays 70's funk and we danced for the first time at one of his gigs) So when we got married his band played our song so we could dance for the first time as husband and wife the same way we did as bf/gf even though his band did not play the whole reception just our song.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• "Would You Go WIth Me?" and......honestly I now the name of the guy who sings it, I promise I do, it's on the tip of my tounge......
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes...."Deeper Than The Holler" by Randy Travis.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2009