Do you believe the rumors about how David Carradine died?

Actor David Carradine, 72, was filming a new movie in Thailand when he was found hanging in his hotel room closet with a cord around his neck and another around his genitals. The circulating rumor is that he was trying to climax by using a technique that involves near-strangling, which is supposed to increase sexual pleasure. It was at first believed to be suicide, but no note was left. A former wife said he enjoyed engaging in risky sexual behavior.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• One, it's none of our business. Two, what a way to go (having pleasure). Three, most who do autoerotic asphyxiation have a partner there to keep you from dying at the last minute. Where is the partner? Four, maybe someone killed him and made it look like A.Asph. We have to quit judging folks. Let's just remember him for what he gave to the world, not what he may or may not have done in private.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• As usual the press has to exploit a story with theories instead of just giving us the facts. As if somehow him being dead isn't enough for their ratings.  It is so much better for their pockets if there is more shocking tidbits with it!  Leaches!!

Anonymous

• Well now we know why she is a former wife... blabber mouth gossiper!!!
    Anonymous

• "Four, maybe someone killed him and made it look like A.Asph."

I wonder about this, too. In any case, it's very sad that the press has spread this rumor before his body is even cold. I just hope they can get to the bottom of it for the family's sake.
    Anonymous

• I kinda questioned the theory also because others have supposedly died similarly.  and I agree with admckenzie where is the partner?

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 1:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• the maid????
    Anonymous

• I think at 72 years old he don't need to be engaing in that kinda behavior he could have thrown his back out or had a damn heart attack from too much EXCITMENT... at 72 its time to settledown. BUT I LOVE KILL BILL!
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009