what happend to the ready bake brownies

the pilsburydoh one that u get in the refrigerater section next to the bake and break cookies.. the brownies were already mixed and ready u just sqweezed it out of the tube and spread and bake. i cant find it anymore and my kids love that stuff. they come out perfect and NO mess to clean up.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I haven't seen that lately either, but I did find a frozen version (in it's own pan) the other day.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I understand that they are no mess, but they cost more and they are fairly toxic. Try these: ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
    makes 24 2"x3" brownies
    1 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
    1/3 cup baking cocoa
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup evaporated cane juice, or sugar of your choice
    1/2 cup date sugar, or sugar of your choice
    3 cups zucchini, grated
    1 egg
    1/2 cup yogurt (plain)
    1/2 cup coconut or vegetable oil
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips
    1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, evaporated cane juice, and date sugar in large bowl. Stir until blended. You might need to use your hands to break up and blend in the date sugar. Stir in zucchini.
    In separate bowl, whisk together egg, yogurt, oil and vanilla. If it all seizes up, it's OK.
    Stir liquid mixutre into zucchini mixture with a wooden spoon.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Spread evenly into greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
    Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts on top of batter.
    Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• either cuncan hines or betty crocker make one now that is in the freezer section of the store, its in a tray and everything, all mixed up, you just put the whole tray in the oven, and they're reallly good.
    LilMomma1229

Answer by LilMomma1229 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Look in the freezer section by the frozen pies, cheesecakes, etc. They are all spread out in a pan and you just bake it. I love these, my almost 13 yr old can make them on his own and I don't have to worry about him trashing my kitchen.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2009