I am terrified of pooping in public places and can only use my own bathroom!!

Okay so I am so terrified of having to go poop in a public restrooms or anywhere else other than my own home or my Parents. I can go pee just fine but cannot bring myself to go #2. If I have to go when I am out and about I will hold it or leave and go home. My Husband and I have been married for 4 years and I don't like to go when he's home. When we first moved into together I would make an excuse to leave and drive to my Parents house. Is something wrong with me or do any of you have this same issue? I think I have used a public restroom twice in my 27 yrs and that was because we were on our honeymoon and I had no choice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't poop in public bathrooms unless it CAN'T wait- I get so scared that people know what Im doing and are judgeing me.... I get nervous just thinking about it.
    but I have no problem pooping with my hubby even IN the bathroom.
    I could be in the bath trying to relax and he'll come in take a dump and will sit there and have conversations, Ill do the same when he is shaving or in the shower.
    ONCE I was pooping and he had to pee really really bad and he threatened to go in the sink so I just let in pee in between my legs as I was goin potty...
    I love my man, were so commfy with eachother.
    Anonymous

• Eww anon . . that's a little too much information.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Anon 12:41...that is alot of love you guys have.lol

I dont like to go either in the public bathrooms because I think that it is germy especially when there are other people in the bathroom near the stalls. Unless it is a Cant hold it any longer moment and I can no longer hold my cheeks together long enought to zoom home then I would not choice...lol Other than that I dont like it.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 12:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I don't either. I just have to be in my own home were I am comfortable unless I truly can't wait and that's not often.

Anonymous

• So, you have a poop feddish. I wonder what Frued would say about that? Are you anal retentive maybe?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• To jesse123456:

What are you talking about???
    Anonymous

• Well, I am at home and aaaahhhhhh, I feel 10lbs lighter.
    Anonymous

• I used to be like this, but not anymore.

I just figure, when you have to go, you have to go! When I have to go #2 in a public place and there are many people in the bathroom I do a little trick. I flush the toilet and try to let the first round go as quickly as possible LOL I know this is TMI but it works for me. That way, I'm getting most of it out, and doing a courtesy flush at the same time. If I need to, I do it again.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• ^^^Plus I'm drowning out the sound. Can't believe I forgot that part, it's second most important LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Plop plop fizz fizz, OH what a relief it is!
    Anonymous