I have a really weird question!

could someone please tell me what I can do to make my self smell better down there? I dont think its an infection or anything I just have a really strong smell and I am wondering what to do about it. Ihave heard people say that there are things you can eat but what and also what about vinegar or peroxide?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Health

• eat fruits, seriously youll smell and taste like them. pineapple is what i hear most.

Anonymous

• The pp is right. Also you can try repHresh, it's at Wal-Mart. It's kind of expensive but worth it, it restores your bodies natural pH.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• If it's strong, and your saying you "think" it's nothing wrong, you need to go to your doctor. If it is something, you dont want to let it go. It could be a serious problem. You shouldnt have any smell what so ever after bathing. Stick your finger in there and then smell it. If it has an odor, go tho the doctor. You could have an STD.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• After a shower sprinkle some Vagisil powder or summer's eve powder that should help dry up the moisture down there and use their spray too.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I would drink alot of water that will help it.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 6:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2009