Does anyone have a miscarriage memorial tattoo? I need ideas for mine.

I had a miscarriage in December when I was about 4 weeks pregnant. (I found out I as pregnant the same day I found out I would lose the baby-eptopic pregnancy) I want to get a small memorial tattoo on my ankle. No date or anything just something simple. Anyone have one or have any ideas?
P.S. I didn't really know what category to put this in sorry.

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 12:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I went into premature labor and lost my son at 22 weeks, so I didn't have a miscarriage, but I do have a memorial tattoo. It's a simple vine that goes around my arm, there is an about three inch wide opening on the outside of my arm and his name is in the middle. At each end of the vine there is a rose, so on the outside of my arm you see vine-rose-name-rose-vine. You might be able to see it in one of my pics here. Feel free to look.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think an angel, because the baby flew to heaven now. Or maybe a butterfly that looks like its flying away.
    Anonymous

• How about a heart with wings and a halo over the top or just little wings with a halo over or two little footprints (like those little pins) with wings and a halo (optional), I'd make them all look like they were flying into a few clouds, do them in your favorite colors!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009