pressure and tightening?

Lately I've been waking up in the middle of the night and my belly feels really tight and hard and it's difficult to move for a few seconds and then it seems to go away. It makes me nauseous.

And during the day I feel sooooo much pressure around my pubic area and my lower belly.

I'm only 23 weeks, what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• braxton hicks contractions, its normal dont worry- and the pressure is round ligiment pain-sometimes it can feel like the baby has dropped, otherwies you could just be carring really low... all in all its normal, relax mama, your fine!
    good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Braxton Hicks Contractions. I had them all of the time and for a while I just thought it was my baby girl pushing her butt out, but the nurse informed me that it was practice contractions. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, mama!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009