What would you do?

One of my neighbors has called the cops on my twice saying that I am playing loud music. The only music I ever play is the CD my son uses to sleep (baby einstein) so obviously im not being loud. I don't know what neighbor is doing this (I live in an apartment) but I'm tired of seeing a cop at the door telling me that someone called in a noise violation!

JessicasFirst

Asked by JessicasFirst at 1:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm . . . I don't know. You have no idea who it could be? I would really study my neighbors or maybe go door to door asking if they are the ones calling. I don't know. Good luck with that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Call the cops on them next time you hear them talking and say they are screaming at each other and maybe they will get the idea! (Don't tell the cops who you are call from someone else's phone.)
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I would start asking around to find out who is doing this to put an end to it. That's horrible

Anonymous

• ya they could be calling the cops on you just to call the cops.i agree watch the neighbors usually you wil get a sign as to who is doing what.is someone watching you.has anyone ever said they or insinuated that they were jelous???there watching you you watch them back ..been there done that.believe me they wont like it...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Id post a bulletin in the community boards(if they have them) and say at such and such a time daily I play lullabies to my child for naps.

Its not that loud but apparently its annoying someone enough to call the cops all the time.

If you wish to speak to me about this situation like an adult then please come knock on my door and we will nicely chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otherwise, Id just keep doing what Im doing because there will always be someone bugged by something someone else is doing, especially when you live in an apt situation.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Very nice Amaranth361!! I was going to say next time the cops come, advise them to walk around the apt to find out who the true violators are, but I like her idea better!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2009