Does anyone else...?

HATE that stupid Light n Fit commercial? You know, the one with the blond who sucks the yogurt cup dry? Everytime I see that commercial, I wanna throw a shoe at my tv!
Any commercials out there you can't stand?

Joylynn77

Asked by Joylynn77 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• almost every single glade commercial freaks me out... but mostly the one where she's out playing tennis all day instead of cleaning the house... duh. lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think they could of come up with a more appealing commercial too
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

Ugh I hate those commercials and I hate that lady. I hate the charim commercial where the bears are using toilet paper. What are they trying to say it's good enough for a bear so it's good enough for my butt! I know it's just a commercial but it annoys me!

I don't think ever saw the light and fit commercials but I am sure it would annoy me too.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• all of them which is why I quit watching tv years ago

Answer by admckenzie at 5:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• the commercial that annoyed me most was trying to sell me glow in the dark goggles... who truly thinks this is a good plan... lets put kids in what can be an elevated dangerous activity to begin with and then send them in the dark where its harder to keep an eye on them... and people wonder why kids drown.

I never saw the light n fit commercial but I sympathize with your shoe throwing emotions :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yeah, that light n fit one gets on my nerves. Who'd actually DO that? And, the ones I cannot stand are the Alltell ones! You know, with "Chad"? I hated the ones with those 4 guys running around after him,and now with the family,it's even worse. I wouldn't go with Alltell if it was the only cell company on the PLANET,just cause I hate their stupid commercials! LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yeah, that light n fit one gets on my nerves. Who'd actually DO that? And, the ones I cannot stand are the Alltell ones! You know, with "Chad"? I hated the ones with those 4 guys running around after him,and now with the family,it's even worse. I wouldn't go with Alltell if it was the only cell company on the PLANET,just cause I hate their stupid commercials! LOL

^^^^LMAO^^^^
    My SO hates the lady that Progessive commercial...the lady on it actually we cant get through the whole thing without him throwin a fit..its quite hilarious....
    I hate all the weightloss commercials..like umm..you dont get ABS from taking a pill and nothing else...i love the way they put on the bottom of the screen **combined with diet and exercise** NO $#*t...you lose weight period with diet and exercise!!! GRR quite taking advantage of insecure people who fall for BS!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Verizon has a com. out right now and it this guy and girl on the bench and he has the new mini hp laptop and she starts asking him questions and he just finshes her questions he is so annoying I HATE IT!!!! PLEASE VERIZON STOP AIRING IT!!!
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2009