anyone have an easy set pool?

I have a fairly large one. i put it up last year but didnt get to use it all that much because i was sick all summer and couldnt keep up with it. I am gonna cut my grass and put it up today... last year i had it in a bad spot. my yard is one big hill. But i found a place thats pretty even. anyone have one? do you like or dislike?

juansmommy

Asked by juansmommy at 1:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Love it!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• actually going to have to buy another one but my daughter loves this type of pool........
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 3:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• We had one for a couple of years. They are great for cooling off but I miss having a real pool :(
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have one and I love it!
    bobbicroft

Answer by bobbicroft at 3:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• We had the 18' pool for two years. Just remember water goes to its lowest point. So if you are the slightest bit unlevel it can drain on its own. You may think your spot is flat but try setting a larg pot of water filled to the brim and set it where the pool will be and see how unlevel you are. I grew up with a pool so the only thing I did not like about the blow up pool was that they are not as easy to keep clean as the permanant pools are. But ours was the big one. If you have a smaller one it can be emptied and filled with fresh water.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2009