How far after you dropped did you go into labor?

Everyone around me has been telling me how much I have dropped. I have seen it myself I have really dropped. My question is how long after you dropped did you go into labor? I am only 29 weeks pregnant with twins. Yesterday I dropped alot because we where packing up our old apartment and moving into a new apartment and I really did alot yesterday. I really did not carry anything. I packed it and then put it in the stroller and pushed the stroller to our new apartment and then unloaded it. My neighbor told me last night that she noticed how much I dropped in just yesterday. Will I go into labor soon or will I last for my pregnancy?.

lilmamaof209

Asked by lilmamaof209 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dropped at 34 weeks and I will be 41 weeks tomorrow....
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• honestly,all 3 of my kids turned at 7 months.2 of them basically dropped to the floor and i still didnt go into labor.one of them i was 3 centimeters and nothing.so the baby is going to come when its going to come.if the dr thinks you are to low and starting to thin out she will put you on bed rest.you will be fine....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I didn't drop before the birth of my 1st two children. I'm 39 weeks now & still haven't dropped.
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 5:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I dropped with all of mine but still had a month to 3 weeks to go. BUT you have twins. I went into labor at 32 weeks with my twins but it was to early. They managed to stop it 100 times after that and I held on until 38 weeks. So since you are dropped and prego with twins be very easy on yourself during this last trimester. You want them to stay as long as you can. Drink lots of water, get lots of rest, and dont worry about anyone else but you and how you feel... Its very important that you listen to your body now.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2009