help please

my hubby was gone all day yesurday.(i asked about if i should be mad or not) i fine out today he was talking to his little friends all day hung out with a buddy until close to 11pm. he left at like before 10am. i asked him to spend sometime with me he said sure give me 10 mins. 2am i was still waiting for him. i find him on the phone talking and laughing while i was crying in the bedroom. we have a fight. he calls last night ofter leveing me and own 3 month old twins in tears. to say he be back in the morning. it is now going on 2pm. he send me a message on myspace saying if i would grow some seces he will call me later. his sons wont eat and i cant get them to stop crying. if his not home by 4pm im not taking him back. is this wrong of me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont think its wrong but i think yall need to talk about stuff . sounds like yall have some unresolved issues that yall arent talking about. i do agree that he needs to be there for his kids though.
    amanda1122

Answer by amanda1122 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Hell no- He wants to party and have you do all the work!
    you should pack up and go to your mothers house, leave a note that says Im not doing this alone, and if you want to talk call me when your ready to act like an adult!
    let him do his own laundry, and cook, and clean see how he likes takeing care of himself.
    sounds to me like he is not in a hurry to change and you need emotional support!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• we both live with my mother
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 2:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• ohhh, damn- KICK HIS ASS OUT THAN!
    when he comes home tell him your not doing this alone, and if he wants a roof over his head and food in his tummy he better start acting like a MAN and not a child.
    otherwise he can find his own way, and not live off you or your mother!
    I cant believe your mother is allowing him to stay in her house!
    He sounds like a controlling asshole child!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i on the break of being kicked out. my mom said if anyone geting kicked out it be me.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 2:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• are you acting diff?
    maybe postpardem depression and thats why he is runing away and your ma is angry?
    I still think hes an ass, because even if it is deppression, he should be helping you through it not out with "buddies" and ignorning you!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• it didnt matter anymore.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 2:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• sounds like you should go talk to your doctor before any more problems arise!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• he left me. thats why it didnt matter
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 2:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• what happend?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2009