Anyone notice that cafemom blows on the weekends-

no one is ever on during the weekends...
I wish I had a life!
:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've noticed that it's gotten really slow in general since the weather has been getting nicer. No one wants to hang out inside with their face in the computer on a sunny day!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• CM blows every day any more! I need a life, too!
    Anonymous

• Ya i guess i have to say i have noticed since the weather is nicer out not to many people are on. Don't feel bad i don't have much of a social life either but i also have a DD that's a year old and it's nap time no matter what day it is. My SO and I are relaxing we just got home from the farmers market and walmart. Have a great day everyone : )

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yeah, it has been slower lately. The weather has been completely awful here all week. It's finally nice out, but my dd isn't here right now. I always walk with her in the stroller. It's at least finally sunny.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think that most people have things to do on the weekends. Movies, sporting events, the beach....and that means CM will be slower, most especially when the weather is amazing!
    CarolLuvsScot

Answer by CarolLuvsScot at 2:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I wish I had something to do on the weekends like everyone else. it just feels like another day to me.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 3:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• During the day it's hard for me to go online period. My boyfriend is home during the day (he works nights) and hogs the computer, lol. Plus, I am so busy cleaning, shuttling kids to and from school and activities. Most of the time I'm on at night or early mornings. But, I also think it's the nice weather too. Everyone wants to be outside.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 4:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2009