What kind of a pregnant woman were/are you?

I made a terrible pregnant woman! I was so sick, the whole 9 months,with all 3,and I decided if I had to be miserable, I was gonna make everyone around me miserable too! LOL. So, we all drudged through the 9 months,and when my 3rd was born, I decided I didn't want to do it anymore. As much as I love my kids, I just don't make a good pregnant person. LOL.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was a fat, crabby and sickly pregnant person, but a smart one!
    Got my tubes tied after number one, wasnt gonna do that again!
    Anonymous

• I was lazy lol. I didnt get serious about walking or prenatal yoga till the 3rd trimester, but the yoga really helped me through the contractions. next time I'm preggo I'll start earlier so I can stay toned
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I was a very happy preggo women i worked on my feet 30-40 hrs a week and i was as happy as could be i napped after work and sleep pretty well until i was about 7 1/2 months along I was a very happy preggo women and any bad days i did have was worth it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I LOVED being pregnant and in fact, I really miss it! Granted I was miserable towards the end, still working 40+ hours past my due date but I have never felt more beautiful and healthy (thanks to getting all of the nutrition I was lacking.) I was exhausted all the time but if being pregnant didn't mean giving birth/having babies every time, I would want to be pregnant all the time. LOL.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I was ok i think. I got crabby, but not more than usual....lol.....i still get crabby, hahahah! But i was hungry an awful lot!!!
    I was really mean only once, i was at the hospital, in full labor, when the doctor decided to break my water when i was having a very very strong contraction. He really pissed me off!!! Mind you , i had NO pain meds! Jerk!! lol, then he continues to leave the room afterwards!!!! I was beyond pissed at this point, and yelled at the nurse, "WHERE THE HELL IS HE GOING!!!!" LOL. Not one of my better moments!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Each of my 3 were different.

My first I just looked like I gained 30 lbs and was completely depressed not because of the weight or being 17 but because the father turned out to be a LOSER the day we found out!

My second I was all belly and very sickly. Constantly in the hosp.

My third was a miracle. I found out at my yearly exam I was not only preg but I was 19.3 weeks along and it was a BOY! What a day, try explaining that to your husband. Oh' I was also on depo since my second!!!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• lazy, sore, crabby, forgetful, hungry but fills up quickly, slow, sleepy. you name it, I was it. I really should have stopped at one kid.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 2:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I'm a very stressed pregnant woman. I'm a very high strung person regularly but now I HAVE to get things done NOW! And it doesn't help that I'm with a guy that's almost way too laid back. I'm really not bitchy or hormonal at all, but when I snap I frigging SNAP. Lol.
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 3:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• crabby, moody, bossy, depressed, impatient, ......just to name a few! LOL MISERABLE is the big word! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I was a very happy pregnant woman. I worked until I was about 7 1/2 months when my OB/GYN put me on maternity leave. I didn't even throw a fit at my husband when I was in labor lol. I LOVED being pregnant and wish we could have had one more.
    tammie77

Answer by tammie77 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2009