How important is sex in your relationship?

is sex a factor in one of the reasons you are with your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend whatever..

tmarshall509

Asked by tmarshall509 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• to me sex is VERY important in any relationship I have, with out the Va va va voom I dont want anything to do with the person, however other things are very important to me too, but nothing really trumps the sex factor!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• No, it is not the reason we are together. But is is important to us. We feel more connected and more appreciated when we have more sex. But if there was something that happened that we could no longer have sex we would still stay together.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• It's not the reason we are together, but it helps to bring us closer together
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• sex is important but not the most important. i love being with my man he makes me extremely happy and he takes good care of me! so if we could never have sex again thats ok cuz the love i have for him is so much more then just physical. but thankfully we can have sex lol and i love it! i love bein so connected with him and all the feelings and everything behind it makes it that much better. and omg is he freakin amazing lol. so yes its important but not the top on my list for why im in love with him.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• If I'm not gettin' sexed like I need to, we're gonna have problems! Haha.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Sex is VERY important, but it isnt the primary factor of why we are together. It might be why we lasted so long but there have been times where we hadn't had sex in two months and we were okay. We start getting a little grouchy and know its too much time lol. It does cause problems because sex is more than sex in most relationships, its about making love... Its deep and emotional and knowing that no one else can make you feel that way is amazing.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• lol mommykkay i agree i can be a witch when i dont get it...it helps relieve the tension....but def. not the reason were together!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Its important but its by far not the only reason, or even one of the top reasons we are together. My hubby is my best friend. The physical part of our relationship is a direct result of our love...not the other way around.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• sex is very important but deffinately not the reason I stay with him. If one day we cudnt have sex anymore it would be fine with me I would still love him and care for him the same.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Sex is not the top priority in our relationship, but it does help us connect and be closer. We don't get a lot of time to have sex anyway with the baby, so it's a good thing that it's not number 1. It's nice to have sex, but it shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 4:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009